Monday, July 1, 2013

Becky's Undergraduate Graduation -- Undergraduation?


So Becky graduated in April.


 Ready to go off and bear the torch, and all that.


I don't think Mom had told Dad how much a college education costs.


He started going around asking for donations.


He did get one.


I think he felt better after that, so we went and got something to eat. We stopped in the sculpture garden on the way there.






We also got a picture with President and Sister Samuelson.


It was all really fun. Thanks for graduating, Becks!


*Disclaimer: Because I have a compulsive need for complete accuracy (as far as possible), no matter how little anyone cares or how much it may have been obvious in the first place, I must add that Dad did know how much education costs, that I have no memory of why he was pretending to ask for donations, and that most of these pictures are out of order.

No comments:

Post a Comment