Sunday, August 4, 2013

Russell's Visit

We had a really nice visit from Russ and his family about a month ago. They spent two weeks, and we played lots of games, swam, watched fireworks, and did lots of hanging out and getting to know each other better. It was really nice.


The boys got to help Grandpa with watering and get to know him better.


It was really fun for me to see Mom with Andrew. A mom of an adult has a different relationship and a different way of treating her adult children, which is the way things ought to be. But watching Mom with Andrew, I got to see the mom I had when I was a little child, and it was really sweet. She's wonderful with him. She's a great mom and grandma.


The boys also had a good time exploring. There's so much to look at in Grandma's house!


We played with puppets for Family Home Evening activity. It was pretty fun.


Russ and I stayed up late several nights, talking about games and books and math, and that was nice, too. I just have good siblings and a great family. Thanks, all of you family! I appreciate ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment