Monday, February 1, 2010

Incongruity



I like to get ready for bed while I listen to my randomized YouTube Bollywood playlist. Since this isn't ideal for Sundays, yesterday I started compiling a Sunday playlist as well. Yesterday I also set my screen saver to be all the pictures in the "My Pictures" file. The two didn't mix very well. If you're not expecting it, some of these can be a bit disconcerting when they accompany "Ave Maria," especially because most of them take up almost the whole screen:







2 comments:

  1. Indeed. Although the first Prabhas one, combined with the music, made me think of that scene near the end of Athidi. It's just more hero-dying music than hero-fighting music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't thought of that. That picture was actually the first one that came up. I had been reading my scriptures or something, and when I glanced up and saw it I was so surprised that I had to get up and walk out of the room before my head started working again. It didn't help that the screen background was black instead of yellow.

    ReplyDelete