Saturday, February 6, 2010

Internet People

Sometimes people on the Internet make me laugh. I was looking at the comments to this song, and several of them struck me as a bit funny. This conversation, for instance:
Person 1: is katrina muslim?
Person 2: no she is hindu she born in london and if u need more info about her u can send me a mesaage bye
Person 3: no dear katrina is a born tough muslim gal
Person 4: she is noooooooooot
There were a few people who mentioned their own romances, and these were generally met with a lot of interest:
Person 1: Hi 2  all its my story its real
Person 2: o my, did you get the girl in the end mate?
Person 3: did u get the girl in real?was exactly like this?i mean she was raised in london?what happened...wish u all the best
Sometimes I think the posts are rather cute, like this rather sweet, old-fashioned, filmi sort of statement:
Person (perhaps in reply to one of the statements in Hindi): no man you thinking is wrong about the girls ,a girl is a mother ,so don't say these words for a girl ,
if you love some one then don't say any thing wrong about her only belive on her
And sometimes, I'm just baffled. How did four people give this a thumbs up? Ewww!
Person: wannn dedicate the firt peice of this song to my lovee smoocheeeee...."Jab hum Budhee hoo jayeenee.." Wanna love you till my endd and even after that... Love youuu smooccheeeeee.. My juicyy....

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to start claiming that stories are based on my life. Maybe I'll start with Seeta Aur Geeta. "dis story is 4real. it based on my and my twin's lifes. ill tell u more if ur intrested."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That is so out of character for either of them.

    ReplyDelete