Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Apartment



This is Becky down the three steep steps into our bedroom.



A close-up.



This is the study off of our room.



This is our living area. The closed door on the right is the bathroom, to the left of it is the shower room, and the doorway to the left of that goes into Jain's room, which has a kitchen attached.



Ode to an Indian Dipper. This is me pretending to take a bath in the shower room. I'm not actually taking a bath in that picture.



This is the bathroom. There's another large bucket with a dipper under a spicket which you can't see because it's behind the door.



This is Becky on our terrace.



Here she is on the steps that go the the upper level of the terrace.



This is my "I'm in India!" face.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Becky, those are some snazzy pants!

    Well, it looks like lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. " This is my I am in India! face "...haha..i absolutely luv that !! keep posting....

    ReplyDelete